Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ode to my Long Lost Brothers

Yes, these are actually my cousins.  They were so much fun growing up and we loved to visit them.  They were crazy, adventurous, and we always had a wild time together.  From playing hide and seek in old graveyards, to being paged in a grocery store by them on Rollerblades, it is always so much fun.  I think they are awesome!  Now we all have families of our own but I am thrilled to see that the adventurous spirit is alive and well!  
We miss you guys!  Oh and Dylan thinks you guys are the coolest ever.  He just got a new stuffed animal squid and was trying to measure it to your real ones.  You might as well be my long lost brothers, I would have totally been there with you.
And no comments from my friends on how my cousins are so tan and I'm so white.  Be quiet peanut gallery!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Whitey! They are pretty tan...got to love fun memories and cousins!

Lori said...

Oh and just so you know...someday my kids will be saying that about all their cousins...between you and Amy's kids all the pigment is gone! Mine are left with nothing but pink!

Fergie Family said...

Those were the good days! We need to get together soon....and Party!

Jevin

The Fergie's said...

AMY, wow thanks for the comments...miss you guys. We just saw your parents at Autumns baptism yesterday. Was great to see them...let us know when your in town again, and we'll go "squidin"