Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day One

Day 1 : Leave Louisville and drive to Cincinnati.  Check into hotel and go to the aquarium.  Onto Johnny Rockets, swimming at the pool, chocolate milk and cookies, then off to bed.
Dylan wouldn't take off his hat for the remainder of our stay.  He kept calling it his Davy crocket hat from when we ate at Davy Crockets.  He meant Johnny Rockets but whatever.
This is when Todd got Dylan to snake my root beer freeze.  Making the kid do your dirty work was never fair play.
Kisses!
So Sweet!
Who can drink faster?

Todd pulling out his diner dancing skills.
Beautiful Baby Boy at sunset.
He doesn't want to mess up the happy faces so he's stealing Todd's ketchup.
Perfect kid vacation food!
Diner Dinner Family.
"I'm so happppyyyyyyy." -Brooklyn
Making Daddy look "pretty."
I just love him so much!  So sad he's now a real boy in kindergarten.
Todd, what are you doing?

Taking a look at the sharks through a periscope.
Here's a good look at one of the sharks in the petting pool.
My kids are petting pretty big sharks.  Should I be more worried?
Sweet Brooklyn chugging a juice box.
And there's Logan trying to ride the shark while Dylan wants to read all about them.
Instead of standing next to the shark, Brooklyn thinks she can lift it up.
Checking out that 'other' baby.
This is Logan when he gets really excited!
Let me guess...you're being a shark?
Brooklyn still doesn't like to walk over the glass floors but Logan took them head on and all by himself.
Would you look at those lips!  Watch out!  Thanks you Todd for passing on such a kissable gene!
I know, I know more jellyfish.  But I love them! Leave me alone.
Entering the Amazon tunnel that connects directly to the shark tunnel.
These are the culprits that pooped on Dylan's head.
Logan and his new found freedom wanted to walk everywhere.  Good thing we were in no hurry.

Logan and Dylan at the Sea otters.
You always have to have one eye open with this kid.  He's a busy little guy.
Dylan the tour guide.
What you look'in at fool?
Happy to be on vacation.
Funny fellas.
Sometimes Dylan likes to get creative with his posing since I ask him to take so many pictures.
Mom, the shark was THIS BIG!
In the mouth of a giant great white shark!  Fearless little ones.

No comments: