Our fabulous group (minus a few)! Thanks for coming last minute and celebrating the Williams and Hamiltons!
Bon Voyage!
Two little lovely ladies!
This picture is really important and special to me. Kristi, Lacey, and Angela!
Kiddies waiting on ice cream and cake.
This is totally normal for Kristi. ha ha ha.
This is Dylan's friend Tanner. When I told Dylan he was moving Dylan asked me "where" and I said "Mountain Home Idaho" and he simply said in a very somber tone. "Well, that's sad." And that was the extent of it. He misses Tanner already!
I don't think their mouths could stretch any wider.
This was Todd x2 doing some "block the kids" game. It's two grown men (one collects toy cars and the other light sabers) and they're resorting back to their playground games.
I tried to get them to do a pyramid but they denied me.
This lovely couple is Ryan and Lacey Williams. Take me home Mountain Home. ha
I'm pretty sure she delivered a baby a few days after this. Who says babies who aren't born can't have any fun.
Ryan, Emma, and Jackson, who I'm not sure knows what to think of this slide.
Is anyone having fun yet?
At the last second we got some close friends together to celebrate some amazing families that are dear friends who had to move on to bigger and better things. Kristi, Todd, Anna, and Kate moved to Utah. Sad. They are looking for a home and Todd is just beginning to get his feet wet at work. Lacey patiently waited for Ryan who was in boot camp for a month. She is a modern pioneer woman who closed on her home, moved out of her home, was a nomad with four kids for a month, and then drove 10 hours to celebrate her husbands graduation. Ryan worked really hard as well, suffering through boot camp and even becoming a leader of one third of his entire class. Now they are settling in Idaho, near family and will live happily ever after.
Both of these families were some of our closest friends in the world and like family to us! We will miss them and even the dog too.



1 comment:
It's always hard to say farewell to great friends. I felt that way when we left New Hampshire. living so far away...many of them became like family to us. Did you know that Mountain Home Idaho is where Grandpa Collette was born and grew up? How neat is that? There's obviously some good seeds from there!
Post a Comment