Yay for Grandma Smith's house!
Karla's garden and yard and forest were in their full bloom and it was just beautiful. I think this was one of her hanging baskets.
She's so perfect and sweet, I just want eat her up!
I think this picture is so funny and I'm not sure exactly why.
I love her little ruffle bum.
It's funny how different they all are but they get along so well.
So loving.
Nutsos!
Happy for happy meal toys!
Cool cousins.
Prima ballerina trio.
One of the zoo keepers let the kids look in on a baby duck nest. The babies were so cute and the kids loved it! The zoo was on our national news the other day because
Brooklyn pretending to be a baby bird drinking it's bottle.
They're a crack up. ha ha ha
At this point the kids were sweaty, hot, and done with animals.
I loooove this picture...this is what I live with 100% of the time. And yes, Todd you ARE awesome.
Funny faces...a minute later Dylan got his tongue stuck inside his drink.
"We are the girls" -Brooklyn (with pride)
Mommy daughter date with a lion.
This is exactly the thrilled look I can imagine Amy gives Tom when she is tired of him taking so many pictures.
The girls thought Mr. lion needed a good teeth cleaning.
Happy La La La Logan!
The kids decided to all act like the animals on the wall and crawl on the ground at the same time. You might think I told them to do this but nope, all on their own.
Monkey SEE.
Monkey DO.
I love this picture of the Fry cousins.
Brooklyn telling us where she would like to go on the map at the zoo.
The excitement of having not one, but TWO sparklers! If I gave YOU 2 sparklers would you have this much fun?
Areli (I just realized I have no idea how to spell her name) being so nice and patient with a bunch of munchkins all demanding fire at the same time.
Dancing with fire. Probably not the best idea for a five year old.
A baby pyro in the making.
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...two crazy boys!
Jordy found a plane to show Dylan who agreed it was a great thing to find.
This is either a karate pose or dancing. She does both and sometimes together.
Believe it or not, the boys ARE posing. They wanted to do an action shot of eating dinner.
Tom's cheesiness, oops I mean cheeseburger. ha ha ha!
Todd slicing and dicing.
Hugs all around!
Airplanes with Grandma.
Who knows??? At least they have each other.
Those poor shrimp never had a chance.
This was the popular floatation device for the kids. The pool was awesome and we are so grateful Uncle David and Aunt Eileen let us use it all the time!
Logan was trying to tell Todd he was done swimming. This is Logan in a nutshell, he's such a little lover. He loves to cuddle and hug. But so far so good....no ear rubbing...yet!
Dylan loved these toy fishes but HATED the tile in the pool. (I loved them and they reminded me of Hawaii.) The tiles were shaped into sea creatures, including a cartoon looking shark. Dylan freaked out when he would get anywhere near them. And recently we were going swimming at a friends pool here in Kentucky and on the way Dylan asked me if the pool we were going to had any tiles.
Look at all the water babies!
Landon Blue
Ballerina Bathing Beauties with Jordan. If these weren't his sisters and cousins, he'd be the man. ha ha ha
Dylan getting a free ride across the pool.
Todd made gormet meals for us on Karla's new BBQ. This was my favorite! Steak with a balsamic reduction and toasted feta with dried tomatoes. YUM!
Our boys in the kitchen. The kitchen has kind of become Todd's playground.
Not even sure what to say for this one.
The "forrest" in Grandma Smith's backyard.
Jordy and Dylan gave eachother nicknames (with Todd's help) Jordy was Cupid and Dylan was and Brooklyn was Brockalinni.
Lori, Amy, Karla, Todd, and Brett. It's actually the right order of kids.
Brooklyn, Ashley, and Allison.
Brooklyn and her special hairdo with Uncle Brett.
Sisters Lori and Amy and their really pretty eyes that change depending on their emotions...so cool!
All the grandkids minus Matthew. Poor Matthew REALLY didn't want his photo taken. He had had enough of the paparazzi and just wanted to play.
You're so funny Dad!
Oh no I can't stop laughing and I have forgotton that I'm holding a really messy, sticky ice cream cone.
No stop, really, somebody take this thing. (I wish I had an "after" photo for this series, but chances are good I was too busy cleaning him up.)
Don't they look similar?
All bundled up and glowing for the fireworks. And yes, Logan is wearing a girls sweater, we forgot his jacket.
Dylan portraying the great Davy Crocket.
Dylan being attacked by a dangerous python in the Amazon jungle. This lasted about twenty minutes. He loves to play pretend but it's more like the olympics of pretend or EXTREME pretending.
Can you tell that Dylan wants you to really believe he is in a fight to the finish.
Family BBQ at Uncle David's house.
In our fourth of July attire
Two little buddies who could play all day and all night long.
I love this picture of Logan. It really sums up his personality.
You wouldn't believe how incrediably difficult it is to get three kids under the age of five to smile at the same time.
See.
Lots of grandbabies everywhere!
The High School float and cheerleaders...yay!
Until the very end, this is the look Landon gave me every time I looked at him. He gave me his baby scowl.
Here is Logan's baby scowl. At least he is patriotic.
I'm pretty sure one of these three had a meltdown right before this picture. Any guesses on who?
I think this is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Sometimes I don't like to get close to people either. ha ha ha.
Cousins Brooklyn and Lauren in matching outfits. Soooo cute! They are the same age but I don't think they'll be sharing clothes anytime soon.
This is Logan after stealing Landon's lollypop. He has been taught be Dylan and Brooklyn.
This is Logan eyeing Landon's lollypop. The entire crime was caught on film and may be used against him in a court of law.



1 comment:
Cute pictures...sure had fun seeing the family in Idaho. Good times, Good memories.
Post a Comment