We are the tigers! The mighty, mighty tigers! They sold out of adult sizes but we'll find them!
You can't really see it in this picture but they have one of those "enter to learn, go forth to serve" sayings above the arch.
This is the kindergarten bulletin board in the entryway of the school. Dylan's class has their own and I get to decorate it every month!
Every Friday they have Tiger spirit day and you where blue and orange.
He wanted to put it on and once he did, he told me it was too clumpy over his other shirt so we took it back off.
Logan is so excited he is biting Dylan. Biting is one of Logan's favorite pass times. Well, that and growling.
I told Dylan to lay on the rug and I would take his picture and he said, "but mom! the rules!"
Far off in the distance that's our new church building that will act as a stake center someday. It's cool that you can see it when you walk out of Dylan's school.



No comments:
Post a Comment