Thursday, August 13, 2009

One More Dino Dig Before School!

Dinosaur World here we come!
This is what we followed into the parking lot.  In Kentucky we don't just have hillbillies, we have the DELUXE editions!  Lucky us.
Looks like no kindergarten for him.
Brooklyn barely fit inside the T-Rex head but pretended to be scared.  I'm pretty sure she is the only three year old who could actually take on a real one.
Dylan trying not to get swallowed.
Dad gets in on the action.  I think there is a kid who like to play in the dirt in all of us.
Brooklyn actually started to try and clean up the sand.  Good luck with that one sweetheart.  That's what cleaning the house feels like.  It's like I'm trying to clean up something that was meant to be dirty.
I just loved how this one turned out.  They were busy at work.
Dylan giving Brooklyn a lesson in proper paleontology.
Fossil Finders.
Daddy and son dino dig.
Look at what I found on my latest dinosaur excavation!
Dylan likes the bones just as much if not more than the real thing.
I likes this picture because it looks like what it would be like to have a dinosaur jump out at you.  Ahhhhh, scary!
Of course, we couldn't go to Dinosaur world without Dylan being a dinosaur himself.

No, this isn't Todd.  But it is Todd admiring this nice gentleman's body art. I was waiting for Todd to get punched because of the pictures he was taking of people.  These examples are just a few highlights.
This one was taken by cameraman Todd.  He wanted to give you all a look at some of the Kentucky natives. Wow.
Brooklyn thinks Dinosaurs should be pink and paint their claws pink too.
This gives you an idea of what they mean by "life-sized."
Just passing through, don't mind us.
I love this picture.  This dino was in my face and had such a long neck.  They are all a little funny looking but to any five year old they are very real!
Even Logan likes the dinosaurs.  I think it was because he was outside and they were at a safe distance.
Oh my gosh, does it get any cuter.  I feel so lucky they are mine!
Mammoth sized imaginations!
He is so posing for this picture. I love it!
It's hard to see but Todd found him a leaf bug and put it on his arm.  Dylan was thrilled.
Ahhhhhh Dinosaurs are on the loose!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I needs to get me one of them trucks! Maybe the hawk too!