Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miss Kentucky Falls Off the Wagon

Alright, I was going through my pictures and found this one.  I laugh every time I see it.  She is so funny and so addicted to chocolate.  (I'm sorry Brooklyn, it runs in your veins.)  The picture seemed so Kentucky (nothing personal) but a little princess with nothing on but a diaper and crown chugging chocolate syrup straight from the bottle.  I remember walking around the corner and seeing her like this.  Just tonight, after I had put her to bed I came up from the basement and she was in the pantry with the jar of peanut butter in her hand.  We have got to cut her off.  Wow!

2 comments:

Lori said...

My vote goes to Miss Kentucky! Love that girl! Her runner up lives in Windsor, CO! Her name is Allison! Can someone please tell me where to get a padlock for the pantry? HEE HEE!

Karla said...

News Flash:It's hereditary. Works with an IV too..