Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daddy's Day Off!

Look Daddy is growing!
This probably should be scary to the little boy in the bubble but he loves sharks!
Look how excited Logan is.
With the flash and below is without.  Either way Dylan is hilarious!
That's Dylan and the jellyfish.  This is what happens with no flash.
A cool shot of a jellyfish.  This is how I prefer to see them, not in the ocean.
I had to take the picture like this so that you could see what they were looking at.  Jellyfish float across the wall and when the kids touch them they multiply or bounce.
The new jelly fish exhibit.  Very pretty and more fun for the kids but I liked the old one better.  
I thought this picture was cool because it looks like there is no glass between us and the snake.  I feel like Indiana Jones.
Logan thought these rocks were really awesome!
Dylan got pooped on by a bird flying overhead in the lorakeet exhibit and this was his grossed out face.


Because we had to get Logan's blood tested, (he's anemic) Todd's boss gave him the rest of the day off so we decided to hop in the car and drive to Cincinnati to the aquarium.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am always amazed at how many different kinds of ocean life there are...Heavenly Father has a great imagination!