"We remember all who are affected by 9/11,
those who died, and those who live." Check out the very moving and touching video on where our priorities should be.
(don't forget to turn off my music when you click on the link)
I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for this country and I'm thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



2 comments:
What an inspired bishop. Thanks for posting this Amy. It it ironic because this weekend we were talking with Phil's cousin Chris who was also at the World Trade Center on 9-11. He was expressing the same sentiment...that his life has been forever changed for the better. On a much smaller scale, Phil has experienced similar feelings from the tornado. I see that he and I(to some degree) have been changed by that event. Somehow, those types of experiences cause you to focus your priorities on things of eternal significance. I appreciate you sharing this...
thank you for sharing that
Post a Comment