Monday, August 18, 2008

Top Chef Kitchen





























                               




It's finally done!  Our friends helped us find someone to do our kitchen and we love it.  It turned out great and feels so fancy to be in. It totally reminds me of Rome.  I thought it would magically make me want to cook more often but unfortunately for Todd, it doesn't.  I just like to look at it instead.  No, seriously, Todd is the top chef in the house and he loves to find new flavors, spices, and seasonings.  You'll find no complaints here.  You'll also see some pics from our play dough play date.  Dylan wanted to be a Viking (thanks gma Fortner) and we made see creatures and snakes all day.  


4 comments:

lacey said...

Hey- your counter looks so nice. What a big difference.

Look at you and all your blog posts- such darling kids and a beautiful couple that I can brag about knowing. Next time I think you are just "laying low" at your house I'm gonna second guess that and wonder WHERE you really are. The zoo? Some park? A show? Maybe shopping out of town? Maybe running circles around me? :)

Vicki said...

I can't believe everything you have done since your baby was born. Are you super woman or what?

Your counter's look awesome. That is what Santa is going to bring me this year or Santa will be in BIG trouble. I am dying for granite.

Your blog is darling.

Kristi said...

Holy cow! I cannot even recognize your kitchen. It looks FABULOUS. Makes me want to update too. If we weren't so cheap.....

Alexis said...

Wow! I LOVE your new kitchen, it looks REALLY nice!