Todd and his make-shift bed. Yes, he is watching a game, i think it was the NBA finals, sorry Tom and Amy, better luck next year.
This is me moments before pushing...I love my epidural man! Todd had to wake me up when it was time for Logan to arrive.
Umbilical cord mess. but this is one of his first breaths
yes, that would be a 9.4 lb baby...all the nurses asked if it was a c-section because of his size.
Dr. Graves...She's the best!
He finally arrived and not a moment too soon. I had a big belly with big attitude to go with it so I was really excited to go to the hospital. When I started having contractions I was laughing because I was so grateful Heavenly father had answered all of my prayers. It wasn't my timeline or the way I had planned it, but he really made everything perfect. I prayed that I wouldn't have to be induced and Logan arrived just hours before I was supposed to be. I prayed that my doctor would be in town and she drove home from her 20th wedding anniversary vacation 4 hours before she had to meet me at the hospital. I prayed that I would have help, and my dad flew into town pretty last minute. I prayed that when I went into labor it wouldn't be when Todd was at work so I wouldn't have to find a ride to the hospital, and my contractions started minutes after he got home. Wow...I was really blessed. Oh yeah, not to mention the perfect blessing of a healthy (and I mean healthy 9.4 lbs.) baby boy. Logan was introduced to the world in the wee small hours of the morning. i think it was around 2 or 3am. It was the easiest delivery and the biggest baby I've ever had (by two whole lbs.). I'm pretty sure the Lord had a hand in every single perfect moment of that day. Welcome to our family baby Logan.



No comments:
Post a Comment