Monday, August 11, 2008

Indiana Adventure in Kentucky






The original Indiana Jones fan came to visit us in Kentucky and help with the kids.  Yup, my Dad is the coolest and Dylan pleaded with him to bring all of his Indiana Jones gear.  His hat, the whip (that he actually knows how to use and can wrap around things) and even the leather jacket.  I really grew up thinking my Dad was the real deal.  He came to KY right when the movie came out and for some reason Dylan kept calling it "Jiniana Jones the movie".  My dad even brought Dylan his own whip and Indiana Jones action figure.  I have to say, I was a little jealous and I wanted my own...seriously.  Dylan wore the hat for days but there are a few things my dad won't part with like California, his hidden stash of cookies or candy, his crazy shelf toys, and his Indiana Jones hat.  If his three girls couldn't get it from him, no one can...ha ha ha.  If you ever want to hear the movie's theme song just call and ask Dylan to sing it to you.  He told me he was going to Indiana Jones training school.

No comments: