I'm so madly in love with this little guy. A friend reminded me that sometimes we tend to wish away these hard early baby stages because of the lack of sleep, poopy diapers, and just the difficult adjustment that having a new baby is. So...I am determined to enjoy them more than I ever have and it's working. I'm getting more caught up in moments and less worried about making my house look perfect and sticking to a minute to minute schedule(not that I ever did ha ha). I'm trying to take life as it's thrown at me and slow down a bit, you know get back to my laid back California attitude. So far I am slower to anger and get frustrated (although it still happens) and I'm much more calm during those middle of the night feedings. Yee-ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment