Happy Birthday Relief Society! Our ward had a Relief Society dinner to celebrate it's birthday. It included some pretty talented entertainment. Ha ha ha. They put together a play about the organization of the first Relief Society. I got asked last minute to fill in for someone who was playing one of the counselors to Emma. I had one line and I even remembered it. I'm sure an oscar is in my near future. Oh and by the way I am very pregnant in this picture which was probably pretty time period appropriate anyway.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Happy Birthday Relief Society!
Happy Birthday Relief Society! Our ward had a Relief Society dinner to celebrate it's birthday. It included some pretty talented entertainment. Ha ha ha. They put together a play about the organization of the first Relief Society. I got asked last minute to fill in for someone who was playing one of the counselors to Emma. I had one line and I even remembered it. I'm sure an oscar is in my near future. Oh and by the way I am very pregnant in this picture which was probably pretty time period appropriate anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment