Grandma and Brooklyn's date to the ice cream shop. A little girly day out at Huber farms. And oh my gosh, that ice cream was ridiculously good. But I'm not very picky when it comes to any flavor of ice cream.
Grandma had the kids go mining at Huber farms. Brooklyn got to mine for gems and Dylan got to mine for fossils. I think this was my favorite thing ever. But Brooklyn and Dylan liked getting their hands in mud, sand, and water. Dylan's favorite was the shark tooth.
Brooklyn's trying to show Dylan something she found in her tray.
There's the shark tooth. I think we told him it was a veloceraptor tooth.
Baby's first official outing. It's now going to be even more impossible to get a family picture where everyone is smiling at the camera at the same time.
Love it!
This is when she is oh so sweet
Kentucky's version of race cars.
There's even a pretty fun playground.
No, they aren't looking at animals, they are actually watching their mom and dad race pedal cars around a track. Pictures of me on a cart right after having a baby will never be posted on the web... ha ha ha.
I'll never be ready to send them to school so this is as close as they'll get. Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment