Monday, July 11, 2011

Royal Wedding Watch

My family and I had a small competition to see who could guess what the princess would wear.  Going with Grace Kelly as an inspiration was a safe bet and I won!  My drawing was the closest although I was hoping she would do something, just one thing, a little more extravagant.

 I was complaining to Todd that I had no one to share my royal wedding excitement with in the Columbus area.  Being the sweet hubby that he is, he set the alarm and not only got me out of bed but gave me the royal treatment too.
 This was my favorite part of the whole morning.  A yummy pastry Todd had found at a nearby bakery.  Chocolate, whipped cream, pastry, raspberries, and pink chocolate shavings...is there a better way to start the day? I think not!
 I love people watching and I love red carpet events.  In this case you had fantastic hats thrown in the mix as well.  How very British!  I love it.  Here is my breakfast fit for a queen made by my very own Prince Charming.

 And this is exactly how my Prince Charming felt getting up at 4am!  Thanks Babe!  He even endured a bacon grease burn on his foot.  Now he will have a keepsake of the Royal Wedding forever, he's so lucky. lol.

No comments: