Monday, July 11, 2011

Partying With Parker


This is our sweet baby Parker.  This picture is the first time he ate real baby food.  He loved it, but this kid loves just about anything.  If you look at him, he smiles ear to ear.  He is vocal and content, pretty calm, and good natured.  In fact, today we were caught off gaurd when our doctor visit for Logan turned into a five hour ordeal.  Parker didn't make a peep, never complained and sat quietly in his car seat.  He is a sweet baby.



 Sadly, Parker has graduated to his own room, but for a moment he was the best cuddle buddy ever.  He loves to cuddle.  As you can see, he found his own spot where is body sunk perfectly into my bed.  So sweet!





The other day I was working on the computer and Parker seemed abnormally quiet.  I went out to check on him and Brooklyn looked at me and said, "what? he likes it."  Instead of the pacifier right next to his head she decided to try a ring pop.  Shock surprise he loved it and panicked when I took it away.




Asleep at the baby wheel.





Brooklyn has turned in to quite the little mommy.  Parker recognizes her coming to the rescue just as much as me.  He is totally attached to her and has a special bond with his older sister.




This is similar to what I will be facing when seminary comes around.



Reading buddies.








We love you Parker.

No comments: