Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter this year was great but a little wet and stormy.  The day before Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt at Dylan's school.  The kids went with the neighbors hunting for tons of candy and Dylan won a raffle prize of a pre-made Easter basket.  After a quick nap we went over to the neighbors and painted tons of eggs!  Then, on Easter Sunday the Easter bunny decided not to hide eggs in the mud and instead just left the kids their Easter baskets outside.

One of my many attempts at getting an Easter picture.

I usually get 2 out of three if I'm lucky.

Brothers being so nice.


And here is what happens when Todd steps in and tries to get them to smile.  Inevitably laughter ensues and no one can handle it.

Trying to get them to stand still.

Still Trying....

I had to put this picture in because it looks so much like Todd as a toddler.  (Hey, Todd the Toddler ha ha ha.)

Sweet Logan and his basket.

This picture I had to add because Brooklyn's dress looks so cool!

I have taught her well despite all the boyness everywhere.  Look at how perfectly she is holding her dress.  Awesome!



So excited to find her oh so hidden basket.

Loving his loot!


So sweet! When did she start looking so grown up.  Do you think she will still wear my big bows and flowers when she is sixteen?  Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter!

No comments: