Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spring Asian Festival

We were feeling like a change of scenery and decided to try the Asian festival.

Brooklyn was ready with her Asian elephant outfit complete with pose.

What a doll.

Brooklyn and Parker.

I can't believe I found an Oceanside harbor shirt.  That would be like living across the country from where you grew up and finding the exact T-shirt with not only the city you grew up in but your family's favorite place to go.  Awesome!

Brooklyn finds a perfect umbrella.

Dylan picks out a back scratcher and sword.  He only had $5 so her bartered to get the back scratcher from $2 to $1 and the sword for $4.  Their toys probably have the lifespan of a goldfish but it was super fun.

Cute smile...

...something is coming...

...and there it is, Brooklyn's personality in full swing.

....the Asian opera singer....

Dylan and his dangerous back scratcher,

Sweet Pickle.

Resting in the shade.





Asian Festival performance by Brooklyn and her umbrella.

The mighty Samurai Dylan.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Oh, my goodness! I am laughing so hard...what cute, cute pictures. I love Brooklyn's Opera face and her dance with the umbrella. Dylan's so adorable with his sword..I miss them so much!!!!!!