| Sweet little guy. |
| He often lights up when he sees his blankey coming. |
| He will also bury his face in the fuzzy side. |
| So cute! |
| Happy baby. |
As a little service project I was asked to add some straps to these Prom dresses. First let me say that I rarely take on sewing projects for others because my skills aren't even close to professional yet. I get way too nervous and I want people to be happy so I become a bit of a perfectionist. I definitely had some prayers answered while hemming one of them and there was added pressure when the parents of one of the girls told me she had won prom queen. The school called and told the parents of the king and queen so that they could come for the ceremony part. They asked me to tag along and I was honored and excited. Plus, I got to keep an eye on the dress to make sure the straps held up.
Watching all the kids dance was like being in one of those cheesy teen prom movies. (Which I have to say I loved.)
Now it's time for some really random. I turned the corner to see told fixing our dryer vent. He was asking for something but I had to run and get my camera because I couldn't stop laughing.
This was Brooklyn's last day of preschool. It was a night and day difference from the first few months that she spent crying everytime I would drop her off. Her teachers assured me that she was fine after about ten seconds but I always worried. After a few birthday parties and play dates she was a different girl. Here is one of her friends from the beginning. They bonded over the fact that they were the only girls in a family of three brothers. So sweet!
We are so proud of Brooklyn for coming out of her shell and finishing preschool. It was a great experience and gave her the confidence to go to Kindergarten next year. Great job Brooklyn!



2 comments:
Beautiful Brooklyn. I'm glad you had fun in preschool. You're a real sweetheart and I love you!!
I love the pics of Parker. He's such a sweet happy baby! Hugs and Kisses from me!!
Post a Comment