Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lovable Logan's First Two Years!

Logan was our big baby and is now an even bigger two year old. Here's a look back on the first two years of Logan's amazing adventures in the world.




Oh, those eyes!


How he spent his first birthday. Oh his big lips!
And this is when he knows he's being cute. And oh how cute he is!
Logan loves the water, as long as it's not too cold and he's not being splashed by it.






Logan is obsessed with Dylan, he tried to hug him everyday when we would pick Dylan up from school.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Logan. It was recent and random and I'm not sure what he's doing but I think he thinks he's the man in charge. Maybe he's wondering why his lips are so big.
One snowy day last winter I figured out how to make balloon animals, well animal. Pretty much just a balloon dog. We messed around and found a way to make hats for the kids for Logan's birthday and they were a big hit!
Everything was decorated in 'Cars.' It's really the only word he says, which makes Todd totally proud. I think he says it about 100 times a day and it's usually his answer to anything you ask him.
Logan being mad that this candy bag isn't open and that it's too heavy for him to hold for a picture.
Logan had an outpouring of gifts by the grandparents! He wasn't a big fan of opening paper of any kind. He is our kid who has the patients of a fly and gets frustrated if he even thinks he's not going to be immediately satisfied. But he loved the toys and clothes. He's pretty territorial about anything with wheels so he was a happy little birthday boy. Thanks for all the generosity in making his day so special!
He makes the same face Dylan used to make.
Logan is sweet, squishy, funny, stubborn, darling, passionate, lovable, tender, and kind. He get up before his brother and sister and wakes them up each with their own hug and kiss. (He usually wrestles them to the ground later in the day, but he starts off so sweetly.) He loves being a big kid and having all the attention. He has a huge heart to match his huge lips. He greets Todd everyday by yelling at the top of his lungs 'Da-yee!' Logan is tortured by tickles and loves to play catch me if you can. He grunts and grinds his teeth when he gets intense or tries to be super strong, which he is. He is so special to our family and we can't wait to see him with his new baby brother. He is such a sweetheart and knows when he's being cute. He is the biggest flirt I've ever seen and you can't help but squish him with hugs. We love him so!

4 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Dear Little Logan!
We love you so much! There are so many cute pictures I have never seen - I feel like he's just getting big too fast. I absolutely love the pic of him sitting in the water all drenched - so cute! We are really missing your family. We can't wait to see you in just a few days!!

amy said...

p.s. You're having a boy?
Woo Hoo!

Lori said...

Darling pictures of Mr. Logan! He is absolutely precious and looking so grown up. Did I read that correctly? A BOY? I think you may be following in my shoes! Congrats! Maybe you could go for a fifth and tell me what I would have had!:-) HA! HA! HA!

Karla said...

Was there ever a more darling little boy? Absolutely adorable and very, very hugable and kissable!! I miss you, Logan! And I miss your hugs and kisses!!