Perfection!
Daddy's boy.
She's the sparkle of the house. Our #1 Princess. And a little mini mother all the way.
8.9 lbs. He kind of has a concerned look about him all the time.
Surprise! No more epidural and a doctor switch! Good thing I had an appointment with her earlier in the pregnancy. I think it would have been pretty awkward to do
We went in at 1am and he was born at 6:42. Super tired. No sleep. But I was excited to get a pink night gown.
Someone else was super sleepy too.
Grandma love. So thankful my mom could come out and take the first red-eye shift on night number one. It's the best blessing to feel comforted to know while you are away the kids are safe and happy and having fun. My mom is awesome.
Dylan has turned into even more of a helpful, kind, sweet, protective, and loving big kid. He is constantly trying to help me carry the carrier to the car, hold the baby, watch over the baby, and do exactly what he is asked to do. He's an amazing kid and I feel so blessed to be his mom.
Enamored with how 'little' and 'cute' the baby looks.
An electronic bed= lots of laughter!
Happy and content
Wide awake. Our little old man.
My favorite is when he bundles up on my chest into a little ball with his legs crossed and tucked underneath him. It's probably how he had been sitting for the past nine months. Love it.
Little hands, big hands.
My favorite.
So small. Brooklyn actually had a hard time emotionally with me being in the hospital and not coming home with her. She wasn't sleeping well and recently said..."mom...I'm out of power." Right before crashing in a heap in the back of the van.
It's pretty amazing to watch our family grow. We are so in love with this new little guy. We had been waiting for him for a long time. He's perfect and a match made in heaven for our family.



18 comments:
Congrats Smith Family!! Parker is absolutely precious and adorable! I love the pics of Dylan and Brooklyn holding him!! What a beautifully perfect family you have!!
Congrats! He's beautiful as are you and the rest of your family! I LOVE the name Parker! I would have wanted to name our son Parker, but Parker Parkes would be mean. :) Love stalking you on your blog! Tell your family I said hi!
Congratulations, Amy and Todd (and Dylan, Brooklyn, and Logan, too)! Parker is beautiful! What a thoughtful, sweet little face he has! Love the pictures of the "big" kids looking at little Parker. So sweet! Especially that last one! What a beautiful family you have!
P.S. I'm Todd's cousin from Aunt Gayle :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Oh, my goodness! He is perfect and so beautiful. (Is it wrong to call a boy beautiful?) ha, ha. OK..so handsome!! I LOVE every picture. Amy, you are such a great photographer. Each picture captures the moment perfectly. Thank you for posting these pictures. I can't wait to come for a visit. P.S. I am so glad your mom can be there with you and the kids!
Congratulations guys! Great pics!
Oh he is beautiful. I got teary looking at all these touching pictures. He is another perfectly sweet addition to your family. Thank you for sharing such sweet moments with us!
We love you so much!
What a cutie, and a big boy too. way to go Amy. :) Your family is precious.
Oh Amy he is SOOO beautiful!! Congrats!! Welcome to the wild world of 4!!
congrats and i just have to say it, but way to think outside the box on his name :)
Oh Amy! Wish I could swing by and meet him in person. He is so darling. Fitting for you and todd certainly ;) I know you know to enjoy those early days... let Dylan feed everyone cereal.
Love his name- it seems like just yesterday I was stopping by your house to meet Logan and was greeted with him balled up on your shoulder. And now you have 4! You know I have a tender spot for a girl and 3 boys. Oh and now a caboose baby girl too!
What a perfect, little angel...he is absolutely adorable. He's a lucky little boy to come to such amazing parents and tenderhearted siblings. I can't wait to hold him and give him hugs and kisses on his cute, little cheeks. He's PERFECT! Love you guys. The Zenger Cousins
Congrats on baby Parker...I am happy to see that he decided to come out! You guys make such adorable kids! I hope things are going well. Hopefully we will get to meet Parker before football is over :)
So precious. We are so happy for you. We both have three boys now. YOu just got lucky with a girl too. Hee hee!
We have to do vacation when they are older. Parker is such a cute name. He is ADORABLE. Our little Kole and Parker are only 5 months apart. Sooo fun. Miss you guys. Nice work. How do you have more kids than us? We started before you did. Ha ha! Mam, were does the time go?
Congratulations! What a beautiful family. I love the picture of Brooklyn and Dylan looking at Parker! He is such a sweet baby!
What a beautiful family!! Man.....looking at your pictures really made me miss you guys! I wish that when ever we move we could take the "cool" friends with us. That means you guys and a couple others from KY!! BABY #4, WOW! Todd and AMy you look great! All the best to you!
Much love,
Katie
a month late, but congratulations. I don't check blogs too often. He is adorable.
He's a doll, Amy! Congrats on the new little boy!
Post a Comment