Monday, September 27, 2010

Missing Teeth and Missing Summer

BEFORE: Dylan with ALL of his teeth!
One fell out and bumped it's head.
AFTER: First tooth going, going, GONE! With the help of Dad the tooth popped right out. Actually it was kind of begging to come out because the other one had already come through right behind it.
And there you have it. Tooth Fairy paid in full and Dylan is ready to loose another. The end.
The kids last request for a fun Summer activity was to have a 'Under the Sea' party with friends. The kids helped plan the activities and choose the food. It was a big success and we are making some great new friends. This was the craft activity table. We decorated treat bags that we used later to put the things we caught when we went fishing off the balcony. Very fun. Very wild!
We made these port wholes but called them aquariums because the kids had no idea what I was talking about when I said the word port whole.
Here is one of the kids' decorated treat bag.
Dylan and Brooklyn loved taping this seaweed to the mantle, Logan loved pulling it down.
Shark dessert. This is pre-made party food because my pregnant body was a bit to lazy to make the desserts myself.
Seaweed tangled game. The kids had to climb under, over, and in things to wrap up their seaweed and find their prize.
Random shot of Logan that I just love! He is tough, rough, wild, sweet, and always ready to get in on the action.
And here is a random one of Brooklyn. I had to take this picture because this is how Dylan thought she should be dressed. Brooklyn and I agree. If this is how I could dress everyday without looking totally insane, I would. Oh to be four again. Next pink mission: to make Brooklyn's room pinktastic!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Amy, I don't know how you do it! Your parties are imaginative and beautiful and colorful and yummy!! Lucky kids to have you for a mom! The kids are all looking taller and more grown up. Where does the time go? Can't wait to come for a visit!

Lori said...

We had to fire our tooth fairy! She was slacking! Cute photos.