Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Belly and Hot Wheels

This year we found a new car show. It wasn't Todd's favorite but we had fun and the park was beautiful. My belly didn't like the heat but Todd took me to the outlets afterwards and all was well in Amyland.
Brooklyn and Dylan actually loved this car the most because it was like a jungle jeep built for exploring.
Occasionally I will find Brooklyn taking Logan by the hand and leading him around. It makes my heart smile!
Believe it or not this little guy is obsessed with cars. He posed himself in front of the car and waited patiently for me to come over and snap his photo. It's his first and only word he uses all the time. I hear it at least thirty times a day. Todd has created a mini me monster.
Dylan took this picture and was the main photographer of the day.
The kids love to pose and tried to find their favorite cars.
This was my favorite car of the day and I made Dylan stand in front of it because he matched it so well. Fun times!

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Aimes...I knew you were prego. Sarah told me when she saw you last...when are you due? I am having another boy and due Feb.7th. I think it will be our last. Do you know what you are having? Miss ya tons.

Karla said...

Dylan's lost a tooth!! You're such a great kid, Dylan. I miss you and your sister and brothers! Looks like you've had lots of fun adventures with the family this summer.

Karla said...

Forgot to say how adorable Logan is these days. He reminds me SO much of his daddy leaning against that car. Brings back lots of memories..What a cutie!

Lori said...

Love the green car...Cousin Andrew would be glad to drive that around Windsor!