Sunday, September 26, 2010

TWENTY FOUR

Yes, that's 24 stuffed animals, a pair of fingerless mittens, a colts jersey, and matching hat. Needless to say (I hope) Dylan did not go to bed dressed like this or with this many animals. I went upstairs to check on the kids before going to bed and this is what I found. I counted 24 and left him with two. There's a mammoth, a baby mammoth, a bat ray, a penguin, a spider, a dragon, a moving dinosaur, a fox, a frog, a frog that rattles, a triceratops, Minnie mouse, a deer, a buffalo, a tiger, a brontosaurus, a mummy, a sand shark, and six more hiding under the covers. If you get bored try playing I spy or hidden picture with Dylan. He does provide us with constant entertainment. When asked about the incident he doesn't remember which makes me wonder if Brooklyn didn't have something to do with this. Ha ha ha, I love my kids!

No comments: