
Brooklyn, after hugging and holding Parker said "ah, he's so cute he's like a bottle of ketchup."
I think I should be concerned on many levels, like why does she think bottles of ketchup are cute? And does she love a bottle of ketchup as much as her baby brother. Or does she think he is edible and would taste just as good as ketchup does on her eggs? Is it because she pats the bottle of ketchup like she does her brother? Or is it simply that she holds ketchup in high esteem, because it is clearly better than all of the other mediocre condiments, and she thinks her brother is just that awesome? With Brooklyn, we tend to scratch our heads and wait for the next totally bizarre but hilarious thing to come out of her mouth.
for example...
"Mom...is this the Indian's peacock?"
I decided to answer "yes, that's the Indian's peacock."
Happy soon to be TURKEY day.



4 comments:
Brooklyn is such a little firecracker. She is so full of life and has a personality as large as space. Hugs and Kisses, adorable Brooklyn!!
She is too funny - must be a pretty happy life if everything reminds you of food! :-)
Indian's peacock. That's the best thing I've heard all week. :)
Everything about this post makes me laugh~ OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES! :-)
Post a Comment