Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday afternoon sillies

Such a handsome little guy.  I'm not ready for kindergarten!
What she looks like saying her 'pears' aka prayers.
I don't know why mm takes so many pictures.
My two little angels with the third one who fell asleep on the way home.
They really are best friends.
This picture looks like they are singing 99 bottles in an Irish pub.  I think they are addicted to chocolate milk.  These moments are so worth having my kids close together in age, even with Todd being gone so much.
This is what they look like right before getting into mischief.
Silly faces that come oh so naturally.
Soooo sweet!  She's kind of like a sour patch kid.  A little sour and then she turns into the sweetest treat in the world.

Sunday after church is now more of a celebration that we survived another Sunday.  This time I had to bribe the kids with a cookie so that they would let me take some impromptu pictures.

No comments: