Sunday, June 28, 2009

Races, Wheels, and Classics

This is a Saturday at a local British car show with tons of vintage British sports cars.  Translation:  Todd is in Healey heaven and I'm trying to keep the kids from knocking the decals of Jaguars.  Todd and i tried to see who could get the better artsy shot and I won with this one for sure.
Even Brooklyn gets in on the action.  She likes the shiny parts like me.
This was second place by me.
Pose #1
Logan soaking up the sunshine.
Pose #2. I swear this is what happens when I ask Brooklyn if I can take a picture of her.  My friends think we practice at home but it's simply not true!
Pose #3. She gets it from her Dad.  This is how Todd looks at himself in the mirror every morning when he pumps himself up to go and work for the Colonel.  Just kidding babe!
Logan likes to be a tease.  He loves to play hide and seek and he knows how to work it.
This is his come hither look.
"I'm too much, stop, just stop...no one can resist my single dimple"
sweet bothers
Logan thinks Dylan is awesome but he hates that both of his siblings like to rub his ears (I'm with you on that one Logan).
Dylan in front of the Austin Healey's.  He can even pick them out amongst hundreds of classic vintage sports cars.  A trait probably only impressive to his Dad.
This is the life.  Getting pushed around by Dad and eating food.  Wish they made adult strollers that day.
She still feels pretty in the hot sun with the smell of gasoline filling the air.
This was one of Todd's favorite cars at the Mid-Ohio racing event and it was so shiny!
I love this picture!  It's Todd showing Dylan where the cars are about to speed by and Dylan is loving every minute of it.
Logan actually got really excited the first time the cars started coming around the track.  He jumped ten feet in the air when the loud ones came.
Brooklyn making one of her crazy faces.
This is Brooklyn with her chocolate milk (it runs in my kids veins, just go with it) and she is performing to her audience of trees.  This seriously lasted about 20 minutes.  She was singing, dancing, and talking to air.  Should I be worried?
The starlet is all puckered out and she needed her beauty rest.  Dylan can't get enough of the excitement.  Below is the car Dylan liked but Todd let him pick out his own smaller version to take home.  Dylan also picked a VW beetle for sleeping beauty.

If anyone doesn't already know my husband is WAY into cars.  He loves them!  I would say it's like watching a kid in a candy shop, but it's more than that.  It's like watching me at Disneyland!  I think it keeps him young at heart so I'm happy to share in his serious obsession...oops I mean fantastic hobby (my bad).




2 comments:

amy said...

Amy,

You are becoming quite the photographer! Great job on the pictures. The kids are so cute!

Lori said...

In my humble photographic opinion...I bestow first place to the Healy hub! Second to the cute pic that was posted first...you're a good lady for supporting Todd's obsession.