Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my happy pappy!  I love that my kids get to experience the Dad I grew up with.  The one that is totally involved, who loves being with his kids, and who can't get enough family time.  (Oh and the Disney, Indiana, Adventure loving Dad too.  Your presence in my life has impacted everything about who I am and I am thankful for your example.  I couldn't have asked for better parents and in that way (like I said in my sleep) I have totally been born of goodly parents.  I love you!

 Happy Father's Day sweetheart.  Todd, words cannot express how full my heart is when the kids ask me to call you during the day.  They love you and miss you every second you are hard at work providing for our family.  It's kind of cute and kind of sad but I will forever be grateful because otherwise I would be at work too and they would be crying for both of their parents.  So thank you for giving that gift to me and to the kids too.  You are an amazing accent using, kid chasing, dancing, music loving, scripture reading, crazy funny dad and I love you!

Check out this video it's awesome!  And Disneyland every year for thirty four years was never a bad idea!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KhqRMP9meMc

No comments: