Twice in one week Logan got bit by something. I think it was a spider but one minute he was taking a nap and the next minute his eye looked like this. It was really scary and it totally freaked me out.
He was totally happy except for his baseball sized eye. You could see the bite mark but I have never seen a reaction to a spider bite this bad. The doc said I would know if it was a brown recluse because i would see black around the edges, but it went away in about 24hrs.
This was actually the first bite. I was on the phone and Logan was playing right in front of me. Out of nowhere I hung up the phone and scooped up Logan in my arms because I thought he had broken his arm. My mind was going in a million different directions. It looked like he had broken it because the side was so swollen it was like his bone was trying to stick out the wrong way. But he never cried. So looking at it closer I saw the bite and called a doctor.
His broken bone...no just a bug bite. He kind of looks like he is a baby boxer who has just finished a tough match. So sad.



2 comments:
How scary! I would have been super freaked out too! Poor Logan!
That's a little freaky...glad you called the DOC! Even gladder that he's better. Is that even a word?
Post a Comment