Monday, June 29, 2009

Logan's little family party.

This was as close to him smashing it in his face as possible.
Logan actually picked each chocolate sprinkle off the cake, one at a time, very slowly!
He really likes the frosting.
Two handsome guys!
Dylan loving any party.
Walking along the couch.
It's my Birthday!  Ahhhhhhh!
Just excited!
This is what Logan picked out at the toy store.  We had him crawl to the one he wanted the most and it actually became a fun game.  He has so much more freedom to follow his speedy siblings.
Monkey and milk...nothing better.
Checking out his new toy.
He's made a new friend. 
Logan got lots of cool presents from Grandmas and Grandpas and special friends!!!!  Thank you!  Logan totally felt special and loved every minute of it.
This monkey came from the zoo.  Dylan and Brooklyn helped Logan pick him out.
This is my favorite face Logan makes.
Right before singing happy birthday he took a little snooze.
Baby cake for number one.
Safari monkey table.

Brooklyn and her sweet friend Emma.
Monkey holding baby bananas.
Candy treats for jungle animals.
Monkeys, monkeys everywhere.
Brooklyn checking out the goody treats.

3 comments:

amy said...

Ok, I get the crappy aunt award. I knew he was turning 1 soon, but I missed it. Happy Birthday Logan! Can't wait to kiss your cute little cheeks!

Love,

The Fry Cousins

Unknown said...

I LOVE your birthday themes! So super cute and creative! I must admit, I have gotten lazy and have opted for simpler pre-packaged cakes and decorations... You have inspired me to do better for my next kids party!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Logi-Bear! I loved seeing your cute dimples and smiley eyes this weekend. You are one precious one year old! Amazing party as usual Amy...I'll say it again...you should have business cards made and start charging for all that creative energy. :-)