Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Preschool Easter

Brooklyn and Dylan in the classroom
Even my three year old is embarrassed that I'm taking so many pictures.
Dylan and Thomas enjoying their Easter candy in a basket?  Brooklyn tried to get in with them and it wasn't very pretty.
Dylan, Rylee, Jay and Jolie.  Rylee says she's going to marry Dylan in the temple.

Dylan had a party at his school for Easter.  I think that's what it was for.  Anyway, Todd came during lunch and it was Dylan's "favorite part" of the day.  Brooklyn loved every minute of pretending to be a big kid old enough for school.  And Logan tried to eat all of Dylan's Easter candy, wrappers included.  They played games and jumped around like rabbits.  They went on a hunt and even got to meet Mr. Easter himself.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm going to miss that preschool. You should have seen my little 'uns around the Easter Bunny. Holy cow! BABIES.

Lori said...

Lucky you Dylan that you got to eat lunch with your dad! It looks like you had so much fun. Love you!