Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ferguson Cousins!

It's always a treat to visit with family...especially these crazy ones!
A lot of little ones doing pretty well posing for the camera.

I grew up with some really fun, really crazy, and really awesome cousins.  We used to put on skits together at family reunions, they once roller bladed into a grocery store and "borrowed" a mic to page us, we also once played hide and seek in a very old graveyard, and we would jump in the other family's car when it was time to say goodbye to pretend like we were leaving with them. (yes, Jevin I DO remember!) Now it's come full circle and my Dylan is new best friends with Kelly and Mandy's little boy Drew.  We got to hang out with Jevin and his wife Nicole and their sweet kids Jane and Jack as well as Kelly and Mandy and Autum, Drew, and Sam.  This was the first time I had ever met Jevin's family and it felt just like old times (except we don't take our toddlers to the cemetery to play hide and seek).  Nicole is awesome and she and Mandy are my kind of girls.  Totally sweet, really laid back, and they accessorize perfectly:)  ha ha.  Seriously, awesome families and they come from awesome people!

1 comment:

Dana and Elaine said...

I kinda think I accessorize perfectly too. - Dana