A few times when we were down in California Grandma and Grandpa Fergie were nice enough to let us escape overnight and enjoy downtown San Diego. Thanks for the late and early hours you sacrificed so that Todd and I could get a little break and some fun date nights out together. We loved having such a romantic backdrop for a mini getaway.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Romantic getaways!
A few times when we were down in California Grandma and Grandpa Fergie were nice enough to let us escape overnight and enjoy downtown San Diego. Thanks for the late and early hours you sacrificed so that Todd and I could get a little break and some fun date nights out together. We loved having such a romantic backdrop for a mini getaway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Beautiful! Hey so sorry about my 'your boys are cute' comment. For some reason I thought you had all boys. Anyways all your kids are beautiful, and Brooklyn looks just like you. Love her name too.
Kentucky looks beautiful, we are crossing our fingers!
Post a Comment