Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Harvest!

 We found our Fall farm early this season.  It was a little overcast so there were no crowds.  It was an awesome day and there were so many fun things to do.  Happy Fall!
 All the kids (big one included) loved the slides. Brooklyn is a speed demon/thrill seeker so this was a little mild for her. lol.
 These tube things were hilarious.  Once you got over laughing about how silly they looked, you had to get in one and try it for yourself.
 As you can see I was less successful. But they are very fun!
 Pretty much the only way I could get out. Yikes, that's embarrassing!

 I think Dylan and Brooklyn could have done this all day long. They loved being little hamsters.





 I'm always up for a little friendly competition, even against my own kids. ha ha ha

I'm not sure we would make the best farmers. 
 Todd, maybe...
 Logan loving his Popsicle in the corn maze.
 Hunting for a sea serpent and an old tree house.  Very cool.
Somehow this seems to totally work.  ha ha ha 


 The corn stalks were super cool and Logan and Todd loved hiding in them.


He didn't want to ride but he loved pushing. 
 Nothing like a real pumpkin patch.
 Hercules, Hercules!
 Ahhh that's the name! Pigeon Roost Farm.  I couldn't remember at the beginning of this post. But here you have it.
 This was one major fort.  I wonder what the farmers were looking out for.
 Parker at his first pumpkin patch.


Our little Dylan/Brooklyn look-a-like knows he's hot stuff but he's pretending to be coy. 
 I don know
 Who me?




Logan's haunted tee pee cave. 

2 comments:

Karla said...

What a great, fun-filled day. I can just hear the kids' laughter as they jump and run and play. Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures!!

amy said...

Your pictures always look so fun! After seeing these, I think everyone wishes they were related to you. I'm one of the lucky ones!
Love you!