After ten years of marriage (yikes) what do you do? I decided to get Todd ten presents. Each one had a number on it corresponding to one of the reasons I love him. The gift with that number also had a theme relating to each reason.
This decoration ended up a little floppy but it was supposed to look like a big number 10. lol.
I thought it was super creative, it looked great and it was never going to be outdone.....until.....
Todd made an entire Hawaiian meal, we all dressed up in Hawaiian attire and I opened a present with a bathing suit and two tickets to Hawaii with pictures of the resort. Ahhhhh, back to our honeymoon! Nothing could be more needed right now! Hawaii here we come! My Todd is amazing!
This is a random pic but I think Todd looks so handsome and he's with his 'mini me'.
Logan is ready to audition for the Polynesian Cultural Center!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
how absolutely darling! what a cute and creative idea! from your fun gift themed ideas (although i think finding one gift is hard enough, but 10! wow) to the pictures of your kids in hulu skirts! how priceless! what a fun day! You have accomplished a lot in those 10 short years! :) Enjoy the Hawaii second honeymoon, you deserve it!
You two are great examples of what makes a marriage wonderful. Your thoughtfulness towards one another is inspiring. Your trip to Hawaii will be amazing!
P.S. That breakfast looks pretty darn good...
Wow! You've inspired me to try a lot harder at being creative! Love you both! Excited for you to have a great vaca...and I won't lie, a little jealous too! :-)
Post a Comment