Recently we celebrated Parker's 365th day on earth. Yay!
Our sweet little man turned one on September 21st and it was a wonderful birthday!
At first Parker didn't know what to do with the fire. I think he thought the fire was holding his cupcake hostage.
Parker loves it when anyone claps and after the kids 'helped' him blowout the candles clapping erupted and Parker was thrilled.
This was a first. Dylan cried because his ice cream was cold. Brooklyn needed me to put her hands on the cake, Logan picked off his little tiny sprinkles on at a time and then there was Parker. I really don't think he could get it to his mouth fast enough! His birthday cupcake was finished in 2 minutes flat. I think it took me longer to lite his candles.
going...
going...
going...
Forget waisting time using hands, this proved to be a much faster approach!
I am loving watching Parker fit right into our family. He is so unique! Parker is lovable, sweet, demanding, funny, adventurous, curious, a little wild, and precious.
He loves balls, music, wrestling (baby style), trying to walk, going where the big kids go, lolly pops, his baby monkey, and his blue blankey.
Happy Birthday sweet boy, we love you!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Precious little Parker! The most adorable one-year-old ever! Loved seeing the kids enjoy birthday cupcakes. So sweet!!
Oh what sweet picutres! Love Love Love him! So cute...I wanna kiss his cute little cheekies!
Post a Comment