The kids were so excited to see a sloth just like Dad's in Brazil!
This is a picture of cheetahs in a large cage. I'm not sure why, but they have a pretty golden dog that hangs out with them. Weird enough for a photo.
This is our neighbor, Logan and Brooklyn. As a reward the neighbor kids got to turn their hair red. It actually looked awesome on Grier with his bright blue eyes.
Brooklyn knows exactly what to do when I point my camera at her.
Cotton candy queen!
The more sugar the bigger the smile.
Dinosaurs were guarding the reptile house and Dylan loved being the target.
Logan wasn't too sure when he hit this button. It makes a really loud growl that's kind of scary.
Nearly impossible to get five kids to say cheese at the same time.
Alright, I took this picture because I had never seen a snake swimming in water before. Sooooo cool!
Logan looks like a real big kid in this picture.
Petting more animals...so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment