A Day at the Races
The vrooooom kind not the gallop kind.
Picking out our favorites. A Healey always tops the list!
This is what I look like when Todd gets around anything with an engine.
Dylan's first driving lessons.
Parker and his two teeth seemed to be enjoying the day. Wish we had realized how dangerous the lack of sun would be.
Who's idea was this? Logan driving? Yikes.
I think it's safe to say that besides Todd this is every one's favorite part of the races. The golf cart is so much fun! We only lost Brooklyn off the back once...not bad. Happy Father's Day Babe!
By accident we just happened to have this blanket already in the car. I at least thought it was a funny coincidence.
Happy pic-nic time!



1 comment:
What a fun day! One of these times, Todd's going to have to spring for a day at the mall. Ha, ha. You're a good sport, Amy. The kids are adorable, as usual.
Post a Comment