Brooklyn was trying her hardest to make Mickey Mouse jealous. She was so excited to meet this random whale.
I think we woke up to the sunrise and 99% humidity at 100 degrees. It was crazy hot! This is Parker's first slushie.
Rain, shine, blizzard, or tornado. This girl can pose.
If this doesn't say how hot it was, I don't know what will. Todd kept trying to say the weather was fine. That just made me mad. So I was super hot and then super mad. I think I have proof that I wasn't the only overheated normal human being.
Coolest Jazz player ever!
What can I say, she feels the rhythm.
And she officially starts dance this week!
It's about time.
This is what I look like when I have melted and my clothes have given up.
Again, more proof on the massive heat wave. Todd, seriously?
Just kidding.
'Silly Gooses'
Looks like he's a meat eater.
He loved it so much we got him his own tray. lol.
My Kansas husband taught me all I needed to know about the perfectly cooked rib.
Now he's trying to steal Brooklyn's food.
Meanwhile, Dylan seriously ate like twenty ribs. It was amazing and they were all clean to the bone!
Yet another baby attempt at stealing more bbq.
Hello from Columbus!
Dad, what do I do?
I love the sweetness!
Todd and Dylan played this Frisbee game that these college guys brought. Todd decided to turn it into a contact sport with anyone who was passing by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You all look like you were having loads of fun. BBQ is always a good idea. Poor little Logan looked like he was about to have a heat stroke. Yikes..good thing Fall is right at the doorstep!
Yay! Pictures! I haven't checked in awhile and what a great surprise - it feels like Christmas! I love them all! and I miss you all!
P.S. Your commentary cracks me up.
Post a Comment