Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ward Christmas Party and Gingerbread Making

Family fun with our gingerbread masterpiece.
They were a little tired of all the picture taking and no candy eating.
Logan stole candy off the tables all night. He's the perfect height just to reach up one hand, grab, and run.
Playing ball in the cultural hall. I wondered when this would start.
Her go to pose. The "Princess" pose.
I always thought my kids would stand out in a crowd.
This is what too much sugar looks like.
His Elvis pose.
All night long Logan decided that he needed to learn how to pose for the camera. You are about to see many of his signature looks.
Almost ready
Looking through his eyebrows.
Forced finger smile.
It's amazing that one minute ago Logan was freaking out and look what a candy cane can do. I wish I had that much power.
The weird man with the beard hooked him up.
So Happy. She has no idea what's going on.
Logan tried to find comfort in hiding in Todd's sweater.
He panicked from the minute he sat down.
Whispering his long list of every toy on any commercial he's ever seen.
Taking this so seriously. Love it!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Aimes, how are you? How are the holidays? Looks like you are super busy like any mom of 3 kids, but it looks like you go the extra mile to make your kids life so fun! I miss you ! I want your address so I can send you a xmas card. Love you and have a great Christmas. I always have the best memories of all of our little trips that we went on and how we would always swing dance together. It was the best.

Lori said...

Hope those darling kiddos get everything on their list! I know they've been extra GOOD this year! HO HO HO!

Karla said...

Just SO cute! Christmas is a magical time with children.