In the midst of reading the Twilight series for the first time, my sister and her friends decided to spoof the movie relating it to their singles ward issues. It's so hilarious. There are a few inside jokes but they did such a good job.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
AMY!!! Are you serious? I've got this video in lie 3 different emails from different people...this little clip is everywhere and your sister helped create it? I was laughing pretty hard...Chase thought it was funny and he can't stand Twilight. Oh how I love edward :)
opps...i meant like, not lie
That is hillarious! Very clever :-)
that's hilarious! My sister sent this to me months ago. :) Your sis was awesome in it. My favorite line was "You've been to Duck Beach 10 times." Oh how true that statement is. That literally made me laugh hard. brilliant. :)
Post a Comment