Well for those of who who didn't know...we're moving...again. Todd got a new job with Wendy's (more info to come soon). So the house selling business has commenced. This is Todd in his first big house project. He single handedly removed our yucky basement carpet. Muscles.
Logan put himself to sleep on the armrest of the couch. Since then he has learned how to climb onto my bed and fall asleep there.
Dylan earns his Backugan costume. It's a little hard to keep a straight face around him when he's wearing it. But it's a pretty big deal.
When I was packing up my craft room we pulled out my dress on put it on a form for Brooklyn to see. She was as smitten with it as I am. It's the most beautiful fabric ever and Brooklyn decided someday she would get a princess dress and get married in the temple too.
Pretty Princess!



4 comments:
So where are you moving to?
Yes! I need more details!
Please tell!
Hope all goes well with the BIG move. We're so excited for you...I know there's lots to do and I admire you for doing it at such a busy time of year! HANG IN THERE!
Dylan cracks me up. I thought for a minute it was his highway construction flagman outfit. ha, ha...The crown looks right at home on Brooklyn's head and sweet little Logan is an absolute angel.
Post a Comment