Welcome to our house Grandma, have some leaves.
I mean a beautiful bouquet of pink princess flowers.
My mom came to visit us in Kentucky and watched our three kids while we took a little trip to the Northeast. Thanks for taking on such a big challenge mom (or three small challenge that equals one big one). I think the kids were disappointed to get Todd and I back. ha ha. We love you and are so grateful you could come.
Yep, that's a real shark behind them. Spooky, haunted aquarium.
What could be more appropriate at Halloween than digging up bones?
I love this picture!
I thought Logan would stay on the frog all by himself. But the next thing I knew...
Baby off the port bow!
All pretending to be frogs.
This time I'm holding on to him.
Dylan pointing out all the catfish on river monsters.
We almost got them to do the same face at the same time.
You can be so much sillier when you are holding a baby.
Attack on Grandma Fergie.
I know it looks like they are strangling her, but this is how they show their intense affection for someone. If that person passes their test, they let them live at least one more day.
Had to add it. Obviously something was a REALLY BIG deal.



1 comment:
What a fun trip!! And fun for the kids, too, with Grandma Ferguson to play with. The pictures are beautiful. Have to say: Of the two "Edwards" the one holding the shirt kicks butt on the one whose face is ON it!! :=}}Glad you two could take a trip before your big move to Ohio!!
Post a Comment