Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving wompanog wannabe

I am a cheese ball literally...how embarrassing.  Anywho...this is Dylan's sweet (made for boys) teacher, Mrs. Cindy.  She is great and has helped Dylan learn so much.

A few of the Dad's socializing.
My friend Michelle and Dylan's friend and classmate Rylee.
Anna and Jolie...yes, Dylan is a ladies man. 
This is the pie after Dylan got it to the table.  The whip cream never stood a chance.
All the kids join in for a few rounds of ring around the rosie
And then there were three
Dylan and his buddies Anna and Ellie in front of the giant turkey
Logan got more attention than he bargained for that day
Dylan and his really excited smile with his friend Jay.
Dylan's boys
The pie before Dylan got to the table
Dylan and his friend Ellie 
Dylan with his favorite part of the whole feast.  Who can resist oreos mixed with candy corn
Todd got to come and watch Dylan's performance...how cool!   Here is a shout out to all you super amazing Dad's who took time away from your busy and demanding work schedules to support your kiddos.  As a wife it means a lot to us too and we feel extra grateful.  It makes us feel special when are jobs are made important by our hubbies.  Not that we shouldn't always feel important....but this was an extra cool and special day for Dylan and me too.

This is Dylan's preschool Thanksgiving day feast.  I was so impressed.  The kids made their own butter, mashed potatoes, and place mats.  They sang songs and dressed up as pilgrims and Indians.  They had learned all about certain tribes of Indians the week before and Dylan loved it.  He kept telling me he wanted to be a wompanog.  I am sure it's an Indian name that he couldn't remember or say correctly but it was really cute.  Unfortunately for Dylan he was picked as a pilgrim.  I tried to explain that pilgrims had guns and rode on huge ships but apparently the wompanogs have all the fun.  Ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Machtyn said...

Hah! I just found your blog through Noelle's blog. Dylan was such fun to have in nursery when I was in there.

Lori said...

That sweet little picture of Dylan and Todd is so precious. What great dad and a fun party. I agree with Dylan Wampanoags do have all the fun!