
This is Lego Land USA. It's about five minutes from my parents house and it's so much fun. They added a new aquarium and there are bubbles in the middle of the fish tanks that you can stick your head in. I'm pretty sure it's made for kids only but it looked like so much fun that my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to see what it looked like. Probably pretty frightening for the fish though.

This is the famous aunt Petey and they are in front of mini Vegas. Todd won the frog by shooting baskets and Dylan wouldn't let it go. Todd is officially a better shot than Buzz Lightyear (according to Dylan.)

Silly, crazy kids let loose.
These are the shoulders I used to ride on when I was his age. Thanks great grandpa Fortner for the many great rides.
Grandpa and Logan watching boats
Aye aye captain
Heather is trying to get rough on the water
Thanks for posing Brooklyn
Hi mom!
Handsome hubby
Great grandma Fortner and Dylan say cheese
Fun at the aquarium
Here is a photo from our romantic date night. First we took a cruise across the bay and this was the view. Then we ate at the famous Peoies on Coronado island. Holy cow, I don't like fish and Todd got me to try tuna tartar...RAW tuna...ahhhh! I loved it!



2 comments:
Yes, my husband is 32 and yes, going to Lego Land is his dream...
Looks like you guys had a Magical time. Brings back great memories of our trip in October!
Post a Comment