Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa came a little early

Logan wouldn't cooperate on Dylan's lap so just pretend not to see my mystery hand in the picture.  Guess which child is the deer in headlights???  Matching Christmas outfits, love them Grandma Smith, thank you!  I just want to squeeze all my kids like little kittens (my sisters know what I'm talking about) ha ha.
His are the most kissable cheeks in the world.
We had our Christmas morning a little early this year because Santa is flying his sleigh to Idaho next and had to stop by the house early so that we wouldn't have to travel with toys.  We are so blessed and it was so much fun.  The kids cleared out a big box of toys in their toy room to give away so that we could make room for new ones.  When we did this Dylan walked into the toy room and said "mom, you can just go ahead and sell everything at a yard sale."  So then I had to explain what good will was and the true meaning of Christmas.  I can't believe he knows what a yard sale is. ha ha.  And another awesome grandma on the loose giving us matching jammies. Love you Mom and Karla, you make me smile and my pictures so cute.

2 comments:

Machtyn said...

That second to last picture (kissable cheeks) is just great!

Alexis said...

Gotta love Santa's early visits. That is totally what I am going to do if we ever travel for x-mas. I hope you guys have a great time in Idaho, we still need to get together!!