This is a picture of Logan and his first experience with rice cereal. He loved it and couldn't get enough. He dipped his hands in my bowl and started eating his fingers. The kids thought Logan's eating habits were hilarious and they especially loved it when he was spitting it out all over the place. And yes, he is manly enough to be proud of his Dora bib.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a dolly baby...it's like looking at Todd many, many years ago. Wish I could squeeze him, even with the rice cereal, chubby cheeks!
Sorry the deletion was me...I accidently published my comment twice! Oops.
Aimes,
Jen Maughan, Thompson now! I saw your blog. It is so cute. Your little family is so cute. My number 3 is due in 2-3 weeks. Exciting and so READY! It is so fun to see pics of your family too. Jenna prego and Heather growing up. Your sisters have some cathing up to do, in the kid dept. Looks like you still are a Disney Fanatic. Oh, about your Dancing with the Stars Outfit. Yours was the cutest. Can't believe that other girls won. I was bugged. I am sending my Christmas cards out and need your address. My email is jenethompson@comcast.net or my blog is www.mattandjenthompson.blogspot.com
Check it out!
Jen
Post a Comment