In Brooklyn's dream house magical fairies put babies to sleep. She set this up all by herself and I thought it was so cute.
Every hulk, roman, storm trooper must have a tunnel to crawl through
A sweeter side to the hulk
Brooklyn and her house. We got Dylan the little toy story characters because we knew he might want to play with Brooklyn and her house so we wanted to make sure he had Buzz and Woody and a few more boy friendly characters. As a mom you have to think so far ahead to alleviate any potential fighting disasters. ha ha ha.
We love our Indian tent Great Grandma and Grandpa Fortner thank you!!!
Hulk mania!!!
And a storm trooper with a real light saber...cool!
Voice changing mask to scare his little girl friends with....although Brooklyn is totally used to all Dylan's crazy costumes.
I know I'm silly but it took me so long to make my little candy puffins I think I will name them polly and paddle puffin.
Roman warrior at your service
My winter wonderland table
Yes that's a stick from my yard painted and glitterized with snow
Mickey and Minnie had to go with her dollhouse.
I asked Brooklyn to look at the camera but she didn't want to stop playing so this is what I got.
This arrow ended up in our ceiling fan. he's actually a really good shot...who knew?
And Logan was part of all the action too. He happens to love chewing on boxes so I found these baby friendly ones that he can't chew through...yet. Watch for his smiles at the very end.



2 comments:
What a fun first Christmas! The HULK is a crack up and I thought everyone knew fairies put kids to bed?! The table looks so cool...love the new word glitterized! HA! Have fun in Idaho and kiss those kissable cheeks for Aunt Lori.
Oh MAN. All I could think about while looking at that post is that Kate would seriously have a spaz attack if she saw Dylan in that Hulk outfit. I don't think she'd ever be the same! SCAAAAARRRRRY!
Post a Comment