Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pumpkin Party

Todd's jack skeleton got the first place prize.
Our front porch at night.
Todd brought these home from work and they were a huge hit.
Isn't she so cute. This was Brooklyn's masterpiece. The visor helps her concentrate.
Dylan also loves to draw so we decided to let the kids design their own and we would do the cutting over their pictures. It actually turned out awesome.
Awww, my monkeys.
Well at least we know where Parker gets it. He actually spent most of his first month cross eyed. I think he did it on purpose to make the other kids laugh. They thought it was hilarious.
Brooklyn actually picked the long odd shaped pumpkin on it's side. But for carving purposes she wanted to use a round one. Her hair is awesome.
Dylan - Suave'
Brooklyn did not enjoy the pumpkin goop. Mud, dirt, slugs, totally cool but she draws the line at pumpkin goop.
Again Dylan is too cool for school. He told me 'when boys don't wear shirts, it's because they're tough.' (I swear I haven't let him see New Moon.)

All in all it was a fun night filled with laughs, crying babies, lots of goop, dancing, and fire which is actually how you could describe many evenings in the Smith home.
Happy Jack-O-Lanterning.

3 comments:

Karla said...

What a fun Halloween!! The kids look like they had so much fun. Parker looks quite a bit like Dylan to me..so cute!

Lori said...

Alright...now I know for sure Matthew and Brooklyn are related! Matthew would not touch the inside of the pumpkin slime either. Finally, Andrew just dumped a big pile right in his hands. That did the trick! HA! HA! Cute photos...love Todd's pumpkin!

Kristi said...

This post made me smile and miss you. You are the cutest family! Okay, Parker is so stinking cute. I want to eat him! :) I hope your nights are getting a little easier....